It's annoying when you lose something, but don't worry, we'll do all we can to try and help reunite you with any lost items.
If you think you've left an item of property on a train operated by Arriva Trains Wales, or at one of our stations, please contact us by completing the Lost Property Form (Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet) and email it to our Lost Property Office email@example.com.
How to complete the Lost Property Form
Lost Property Form (Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet)
1. Download and save the Lost Property Form (Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet) to your desktop or tablet computer. This form may not work on a smartphone therefore we advise you to complete this form on a desktop or tablet computer.
2. Complete all fields in the form - the more details that you give us about the lost item, the easier it will be for us to find and identify your item.
3. Once you have answered all the questions, compose and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed Lost Property form attached to the email. We will be unable to process your request without the completed form.
4. We will send you a confirmation email to confirm that we have received your query, and will respond by email if we require more information, or if we find an item matching your query.
Arriva Trains Wales Lost Property Details
You can contact us by:
0 33 33 211 202
Newport Lost Property Office
Newport Train Station
Mon to Fri: 10am to 4pm
Sat to Sun: CLOSED
All items of lost property are kept at our Lost Property office at Newport Railway Station. Customers should allow up to 10 working days from the day they are lost for the property to be received at this office and logged.
Items are stored for up to 12 weeks, after which they are sent to charity. Our Lost Property Office. keeps an inventory of all lost property items recovered at the Lost Property Office. The more information you can give about an item, and when and where it was lost, the easier it will be to identify.
Collection of Lost Property
- An item of Lost Property can be collected in person from the Lost property office.
- Customers can arrange for a courier, or pay for postal services.
- Items CANNOT be sent by train.
- We cannot accept cheques as a form of payment.
Please note: That in addition to any courier or postal service fee, a Lost Property release fee will also be payable, these vary depending on an item.
Further information and confirmation of the holding fee cost is available from the Customer Relations department, 0 33 33 211 202, Mon to Sat 0800-2000, Sun 1100-2000